History Of Lamboy My name: olansile olamide Stage name: lamboy DOB: 04-06-1994 I was born in Oyo state,Nigeria. I graduated from moshood abiola polytechnic, Abeokuta, Ogun state. I discovered my talent when I was in secondary school where I compose a song called orin mi sweet but it wasn't recorded. I didn't chase the dream proper then because there is no motivation around me so I faced my educational career squarely but now that I'm done with my education, I'm facing my music career fully. For now, my only recorded song is "o kami" but more songs coming soon.
BIOGRAPHY OF ICEBEATZ Isaiah omoniyi oluwatobiloba (born 7 July 1999), known professionally as Icebeatz, is a music producer, afrobeat artist and songwriter. He began his music career at the age of 15 and managed to release his debut EP "Good vibe" on December 2019. He rose to prominence after releasing "SADE", (July 2020).
Fast Rising Artists popularly known as Eaziflow, dropped a mad E.P which he titled King Tabanan. Featuring various artists from different countries and states in Nigeria. Eaziflow has been working restlessly On this E.P For A year now, and it came out to Be Super Big worldwide .
Comments
Post a Comment